We practice and play our matches at the turf pitch located just past Jordan Field and the Beren Tennis Center.
Conditioning practices take place at the Murr Center.
Directions to the Pitch
- Take Mass Pike East to Exit 18 (should read “Allston/Cambridge”; it’s a left exit).
- Go through the toll and follow signs to Cambridge.
- Pass through one set of lights and come to another set of lights immediately after crossing over the river.
- Turn left here (Memorial Drive; there’s no sign, but there’s a Shell Station).
- Continue to go straight on Mem Drive.
- Turn left at the second light (large boathouse on your left).
- Go over the river on North Harvard St. and on your right will be the athletic complex.
- Park on the street (you can try to park in the lot for the athletic complex, but we can’t guarantee you won’t be towed.)
- When you enter the complex, the football stadium is on your left and the indoor track/hockey rink is straight ahead. Our pitch is behind Jordan Field and the Beren Tennis Center (look for the uprights).